Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chapter 1...

Ok, here is an experiment of mine. I am going to write a little bit to this story every time I am on here to see where it leads. I am going to be just as surprised as you will be as to how this will turn out. :)




The storm billowed up on the horizen. I could tell I was in for a ride, and a rough one at that. Oh well, I thought, I enjoy a good storm. Puts some action in my life.

I took my pen and began to scribble nonsense. At least, I thought the rest of the world considered it nonsense. Who wouldn't? Take that back. A friend or two didn't. I didn't let many people read my work. I had tried branching out with my audience, and all I got was ridicule.

"Do the trees have knees?" I muttered savagely and scribbled faster. Criticism was always hard to take. I licked the inside of my teeth. Now what was that word...it meant...Oh pooh! What is it? I needed to get it down before the thunderstorm reached me.

I felt something wet on the part of my long hair. I yanked my head up. The storm was still on the horizen. What could possibly be dripping? Twisting my head up, I screeched.

I saw a mouth full of saliva covered teeth.


Hopefully, to be continued... (Though, I really don't know how.)

4 comments:

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Hmm...I seem to recall a "do the trees have knees" incident. Teeth...AAAHHH!!! Write more! :)

saved monster said...

Thanks for commenting Flinn!!!!

You are 'bout the only one...bitter, bitter sigh. But I will right a book! Or a fabtabulous song! Even though I cannot sing good...
I cannot be defeated!

~Just*Flinn~ said...

Go monster, Go monster!

saved monster said...

Yes, indeed, the enegizer bunny, I am.